Discuss with India's Most Trusted HR Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Tools Should I Use To Maintain The Employee Database And Potential Candidates For Future Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tools Should I Use To Maintain The Employee Database And Potential Candidates For Future Recruiting?

Being an HR in a start-up, what tools should I use to maintain the employee database and potential candidates for future recruiting?

Hi,

To maintain an employee database, you can subscribe to the services of Office 365. You may click here to refer to their plans and pricing.

For you, Rs 660/month/user plan appears to be the best. This plan helps you in installing the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user. This should be sufficient at your stage. Additionally, you can have the support of Office Teams etc. Not just employee database management, the storage can be used for other operational database storage also.

Otherwise, Google products are also good. The minimum charges are Rs 147/month/email ID + Rs 860/- domain hosting charges. The data storage limit is 30 GB.

You can open just one more Gmail account to store the HR data. However, with multiple users, maintaining data security becomes a challenge.

Thanks,
    Ekta

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 129 at 1 week ago on 1 week ago.

Working...
    X