Best Recruitment Strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Recruitment Strategy?

Hello sir, I'm working in a recruitment consultancy whos main client base is Engineering and I am frm Pharma background. Sometimes problem comes that I'm unable to understand the profile, and my seniors are too busy to help me. I have only option to continue with organization. well I want to perform excellent. How to improve recruiting skills pls help

Dear Recruiter, Congrats on choosing this profession. One among the Key Skills, that a recruiter should process is Domain Knowledge. Recruiter MUST have an in-depth understanding of the industry ./ verticals. In the absence of any mentor you need self help.

Study the resumes – Closely scrutinize “ the current activities “ mentioned in the resume . CV contain plethora of information on what they do in the industry , what tool they use, what certification / accreditation do they possess etc.

Internet- Spend quality time browsing net to collect basic information and clarity about industry jargons , recent developments, etc.

Industry associations- Websites catering to industry associations will have sufficient information/ newsletters ./ links to valuable resource.

Use Google/ wekipedia- to clear your doubts And last but not the least – If you don’t know the answers , ASK Questions !! Keep learning!! Keep your eyes and ears open!! Keep learning

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 75 at 3 weeks ago on 3 weeks ago.

Working...
    X