Discuss with India's Most Trusted HR Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statutory Documents We Need To Maintain When A Employees Joins Newly To The Company And Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statutory Documents We Need To Maintain When A Employees Joins Newly To The Company And Why?

Working as a Executive HR in a Builders company, Since i am fresher and here their is no person to guide about me in the Statutory things please help me out by suggesting that What are all the Statutory documents we need to maintain when a employees joins newly to the company and why?
    Regards,
    Ravi Kiran

Hi,
    Would you tell for which category of employee you need information? Whether the employee(Staff,Executive & Manager) of the company or others? The workman register/adult register, attendance register, Registers for EPF, Registers for ESI, Leave register, Wages register & OT registers.
    These registers are to be maintained as per the registration of establishments(factory, contractors, Shops and commercial establishment). You need to follow the rules of these where the proforma of the registers are give. By referring the rules you can able to know gradually.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 129 at 1 week ago on 1 week ago.

Working...
    X