Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pension For Remarried Wife After Retirement

Hi,
    My aunt married a divorcee pensioner. He retired as a chief electrical engineer from Railways. He had sent the documents regarding marriage and the nomination form to the concerned authorities. Now after 30 years of marriage my aunt came to know that she is still not included for Family pension. What can they do for nominating my aunty for her husband\'s family pension now?
    Regards,
    Aparijita

The case is little complicated. While applying for family pension, your aunt need to do the following:
    a) Your aunt need to provide the divorce certificate from his ex-wife and marriage certificate of your aunt and your uncle.
    b) She has to go to personally in the DRM office where your uncle's pension papers are preserved and submit the application in person.
    c) While submitting application, your aunt needs to provide as many proofs as possible to prove that your aunt is legitimate wife of your uncle.
    d) What about the previous wife of your uncle? Is she alive or dead? If she is alive then try to bring affidavit from her stating that she has been divorced from your uncle. If she is dead then try to get her death certificate. Ok...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 129 at 09:14 AM on 09-20-2021.

Working...
    X