Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue In Background Verification

Hello All,
    I am facing an issue with one of previous employeer who got black listed. I was working with MNC as an contractor for 1 year under the payroll of x employer. After that i became permanent employee in that MNC. After working 1.6 months as permanent employee , i got offer in reputed banking MNC. I have initiated resignation and serving notice period , but now i came to know that my previous x employer was black listed and i am worried that BG verification would be failed.
    Can anyone help how i should proceed in this? My Total exp 2.6 (1 year contract + 1.6 permanent)

Nothing wrong in working on contract with MNC under payroll of X Company. Normally practice is followed is X company will issue a appointment letter and deputation letter they clearly mention “You are deputed to xyz MNC”. This shows that you are working under umbrella of MNC but only payroll is X company just to show less headcount on permanent role.
    Please remember that Background Verification is done with the payroll company. Your first year verification can be done from both the companies. Payslip can be checked from X Company and actual deputation can be checked with your current MNC employer. You need not to worry, you need to disclose (1 + 1.6 years breakup to your next employer so that they will provide correct information to Background Verification agency.). If you are hiding any facts from next employer then this will go against you.
    We also do Background Verification, before starting assignment we collect full information from company about the candidate. Our intention is only to verify information provided by the candidates to our client is correct or wrong. So disclose facts to your new employer and give them contact details of both companies so it will be easy for them to do verification.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 75 at 3 weeks ago on 3 weeks ago.

Working...
    X